Friday, December 7, 2012
Comm 203 megaupload thing -late-
I've never been a big fan of downloading movies. I love to watch illegally streaming shows and movies however. With movies i really don't see how illegal downloads could possibly help the film industry what so ever. With shows I find this to be a slightly different case, if there is a show i hear about that i want to watch i might go and find the streaming of all the previous shows, however if im flicking through the t.v. and that show is on im going be more inclined to watch it due to the exposure i've already gotten from the it online. If it is a HBO or Stars show i usually will just find it online. With all this being said i still thoroughly enjoy have a DVD in my hand just so i can take it from place to place which it where there is a dvd player and is then something i can own or even collect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment